The concept behind the “Drip Kit: $50 To Spend” series is to purchase as many items as possible with a budget of $50 in order to create Drum Sounds.
The mission is simple:
1) Select a store
2) Buy as many sound sources as possible with a budget of $50
3) Only the purchased sound sources can be used for Sound creation
This Drum Kit shows that it is possible to create excellent drum samples from everyday objects and should also motivate you to go out and record crazy samples.
Drip Kit: $50 To Spend Overview:
- Innovative Drum loops (Trap/HipHop)
- All loops & One Shots made of objects purchased in a furniture shop
- Various BPM & styles
- Organic but hard hitting
- 24 Bit / 44.1 kHz WAV format (compatible with all DAW’s e.g. Pro Tools, Ableton, Cubase, Reason, MASCHINE, Logic, FL Studio…)