Frequently Asked Questions
If you didn’t receive an email after ordering please check your spam or promotions tab.
If it isn’t there please contact us: email@example.com
You can always login to your account on our site and download the items from there.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards / debit cards via PayPal*.
VISA, Mastercard, American Express, etc.
*You do not need to have a PayPal account to be able to checkout
All purchases are final and no refunds may be issued under any circumstances. By purchasing, you are agreeing to these terms.
The reason we cannot provide refunds is because once a digital good has been sent, it cannot be revoked.
If a product is not functioning correctly, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A guide showing you how to install presets onto it’s corresponding plugin.
If the Omnisphere Bank has an .omnisphere extenstion
- Open Omnisphere.
- Click the Utility button at the top left.
- Install .omnisphere
- Choose the .omnisphere file and click “OK” on the prompt message.
- The sounds will now be installed under your “Shared” directory.
If the Omnisphere Bank folder has tons of .prt_omn files like this:
1. Move the Omnisphere Bank Folder to Steam/Omnisphere/Settings Library/Patches
2. Open Omnisphere and refresh the database
3. The sounds should now be installed under your “User Directories” directory.
Note: directory remains the same for both Mac and PC.
Here's a video demonstrating this method:
Put the folder in this location: Tone2\Electra\ElectraX_sounds
- Click on Spire’s Menu button.
- Choose Import Bank from the list of options.
- Find and select the .sbf files.
- Click on Spire’s Menu button and select the Select Bank option from the list to see all imported sound banks.
Drop the preset folder into the following location
Mac: /Library/Application Support/Output/Thermal/Presets
Drop the preset folder into the following location:
Mac: /Library/Application Support/Output/Portal/Presets
All of our plugins are pre-registered or have an existing license that you use to register the product with. These licenses will not expire.
With these plugins you cannot automatically update or the license will be revoked. Instead, whenever we get updates we will update the listing and you could download and install the new update for no extra charge.
An explanation about our plugins.
Extracting A File
Having trouble extracting a file?
1. Download all the files provided with the purchased products
2. Download and install one of these programs:
3. Extract only the file with the .zip extension using one of the programs above.
4. It should now merge all the files into one single folder after extracting the .zip file.